Defending your rights
New Richmond, Wisconsin location.
2018 New Richmond, Wisconsin Business women of the year.
Angela Olson Law - NEW Location in Hudson, WI.
New Richmond Office
Phone: (715) 386-8888
Address: 539 S Knowles Ave, New Richmond, WI 54017
Angela Olson Law specializes in family law, divorce, mediation, criminal defense and drunk driving defense. Angela is a Hudson, New Richmond and River Falls family law attorney, DWI attorney and criminal defense attorney located in Hudson and New Richmond, Wisconsin.
“I provide straight forward, aggressive, yet compassionate representation.”
Angela is the owner and manager attorney of Angela Olson Law in Hudson and New Richmond. She spends a lot time in the courtroom representing people through the most difficult times in their lives when they are getting a divorce or have been accused of a crime.
Ryan is an associate attorney practicing family law, criminal law, small claims and estate planning in Hudson, New Richmond, River Falls, Balsam Lake and beyond.
“Through my experience in the financial services industry, I have developed a knack for identifying and explaining the economic opportunities and pitfalls clients face as their lives, needs and priorities change.”
Our family law work encompasses divorce, child support, alimony (maintenance) and child custody in Hudson, New Richmond and River Falls.
We also have over a decade of experience in drunk driving defense, helping people in Hudson, New Richmond, River Falls and Balsam Lake with their OWI, DUI and DWI cases.
Our team is here to help with your family law, criminal law, drunk driving (OWI, DUI, DWI) case and more! Contact Angela or Ryan today to assist with your case. 715-386-8888
Now we are also assisting with Estate Planning and Small Claims cases. Contact Ryan Shervey for more information. 715-386-8888 or Ryan@angelaolsonlaw.com
Court TV Appearance
Angela was called to give commentary on a first degree homicide case of national recognition on CourtTV. Angela joined her colleagues from all over the country to review the defense of a major criminal case in Dunn County, Wisconsin. This was a great opportunity for...
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
July 1, 2017 Mediators
As of July 1, 2017 Mediators may be able to help you even more in your divorce cases taking the contentiousness out of your family. If approved, mediators may now be able to draft and file documents on your behalf even though the mediator does not represent you or...
January 1, 2017 4th Offense OWIs
As of January 1, 2017 4th Offense OWIs are now all felonies. Penalties for 4th offenses and above have increased and the definition of injury has been expanded. While there can be no dispute that drunk driving is a serious problem across the country, protecting...
Benefits of E-filing
· Angela stays on top of the latest technology to effectively and electronically help her clients. E-filing, electronic discovery, and electronic communication make up the legal system today. Angela Olson and Erik Olson presented on becoming a Paperless Office on 6/15/16. Paperless Office 101 for Paralegals.
· Angela Olson stays current on all aspects of her practice. She attends local, state, and national conferences to stay on the cutting edge of family law, divorce, mediation, and criminal law to best represent you.
· In September 2014 she attended the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer conference on DWI defense. She annually attends continuing legal education to remain on top of every development in drunk driving defense.
· Every October she attends the Wisconsin Solo & Small Firm Conference in the Wisconsin Dells. She is repeatedly asked to present to lawyers across the state of Wisconsin on topics from starting a law firm to ethics.
· Her staff has been trained on Electronic Filing (E-Filing).
· Angela is a woman divorce lawyer in the St. Croix Valley. She also advocates for and promotes women’s issues through her roles in various community organizations. Angela is a past Board Member of the St. Croix Valley Professional Women’s Network (PWN) Board of Directors. In that capacity she provided information to local women professionals to allow them to grow in their lives. She also has presented at the State level on Women in the Law.